Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rupture of future plans

A fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Oh yea. Nursing. Yes, I am going to be a health worker in the future.

Unfortunately, I'm one of the others who took it for the sake of easy access on leaving the country. Yeah, reality sucks. So, I decided to apply for a call center here in our country. Which is a leading industry here that is practical for us who needs financial support. Yeah, it pays very good.

I didn't have a hard time on getting a job. I had four or five companies that are calling me to start on my training. But, I really don't know why I feel uneasy and uncomfortable thinking that I'll be working on a field far from what I studied.

I was thinking that maybe my body is longing for hospital works that I've been used to do for about 2 years. I'm still thinking-way too long on what to do. But, a huge part of me says that I should be working on the hospital.



No comments: