Saturday, April 5, 2008

Splashing and mixing of ideas

Eleven days to go before I walk on the stage and get my diploma wearing the black toga. I dunno what to feel. I know that I should be happy because I finished my degree on time but, there's some emptiness inside(booo! for the emo-ness). I may be one of those students who finished their degree for the sake of I-need-to-finish-it-or-else-I'm-busted. I know it sucks, no I sucks. But, yeah I guess that's what really happened.

If I would be given a chance, I would like to study again. Yup, I'm not fabricating. But this time, I will take a course that is more parallel with what I love doing-PHOTOGRAPHY. I was searching, asking friends about their schools accepting second coursers student. I told you I'm serious with studying again. I am also thinking of taking I.T. or photography. But, it's expensive and I can not afford to pay my expenses for schools and the gadgets/things I'll be needing. :(

So, for now I will be stuck with the blank feeling towards graduation. Or, play with holga and shoot on the graduation. Hmmmm.

No comments: