Saturday, June 7, 2008

Changes, everybody loves it.

Did a little changes with my blog. Changed the layout, the background with white polkadots on a yellow color. I love it. It matches my blog's name-YELLOWPOLKAS. I don't know why all of a sudden I decided to change things in my blog. I wanted it to look simple. So, here's my new layout and colors. By the way, I don't like yellow so I myself don't know where did I get the name yellowpolkas. (- -,)

When do we know if we have to undergo changes? Whether it is by our physical look, the way we dress, the color of our hair, how people do treat us. I think that's something we don't have any requirements or qualifications. It just hit us. And, finally to realize that, hey should do this for that. Some old things are better to be kept, instead of using it over and over.

Changes are good. Seriously. Especially for those who are tired of things that doesn't do good on them. Well what the heck am I saying? I dunno as well. Things these days are unpredictable and confusing. Such a confuse girl, huh? Whatevs.

4 comments:

henzel said...

I love changes =) Heheh.
Life is too short to just stay with the typical stuff. Hehehe. Im digging your changes in your blog =)

Shaynee said...

Ow your so right. We should try everything new. :D

Rachelle said...

changes intimidate me. i don't know why. hehe.

love your new layout. change the colors of your cbox and it would be all good. :)

Shaynee said...

heehee. My cbox color combi sucks. :D