Saturday, June 14, 2008

A PAYPERPOST newbie

I've been a blogger for about three to four months ago. I decided to have my own blog on the world wide web for me to have something where I can divert and express my feelings well.

As I was blog-hopping other's blogs I stumble on PayPersPost. It is a website that gives bloggers and advertisers a lot of opportunities. For bloggers like me, I can write my opinion or review on certain things plus I can get payed if my post will be approve. How cool is that? Being able to say things and express yourself on certain stuffs then getting payed? Well not only the money is the issue here but also, you can also find friends in PayPerPost that can help newbies like me. For the advertisers, they can give opportunities which also promotes their products as well. The Layout and navigation of the site is also easy to use for newbies. So, everything is fair here in PayPerPost. Everybody's happy here.

If ever I earn enough money I will buy my own DSLR and lomographic cameras and have photoshoot with friends and blogger friends. :) That's my dream, have a big family- of cameras. :) You know how cool those lomographic cameras are, especially the fisheye2.

So, what are you waiting for? If you're not yet a member sign up now and see how nice PayPerPost is! Check them out now and drive traffic from PayPerPost.


No comments: