Monday, June 23, 2008

SHIFTER

Digital photography has been my first love since, I don't know when. :) I do enjoy photography so much, staring at my artworks brings so much joy to me. Kidding! Okay, seriously speaking now. I enjoy how easy it is to see the output of every photo that I took from my digital point and shoot camera. If ever I wanted to put any effects or change colors in the photo I just click the Adobe Photoshop icon, and tada! the outcomes that I wanted to have is what I see.

Unfortunately, my p&s camera got busted and now I don't have anything to use. mmm Well, I still have a camera but it's not a digital camera it's a film camera. I have the holga 120 fn it's a lomographic camera that uses 120 films. Those films are so expensive. So, I uses the 135 films instead to have the sprockets outcome. :D I also have a panoramic camera and a vivitar ic. I love love the cameras that I have. Wooot! I haven't develop the films though. :) Kill me for being lazy.

I'm not shifting to film photography because of my digital p&s got busted, but the reason is I love photography whether it's film or digital. I just think that I should also give my time to film photography. I mean, yes I do have the cameras and films but I haven't tried shooting with film cameras that much. The experience is very low and I know that I need to spend more time with my film cams.

Hopefully the next time that I blog, I can show you the outcomes of my film cameras. :D

5 comments:

xty said...

I love photography, too! :)

You've got a lot of cameras. Maybe I could try film photography when I have a lomo na.

Yeah, show your photos on your next post! :)

Anonymous said...

i got into lomography early this year. currently, i have a holga 120cfn, a fisheye, and a colorsplash. i haven't tried using 135mm films on the holga. too afraid that i might break it. lol.

yup, lomography is expensive because of the films, especially since the slide films are nicer. i've tried the 50 peso lucky color films and solid gold for the other cams and it isn't so bad.:P

binx

www.life-after-heartbreak.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry your camera got busted. Hopefully you can keep doing what you love!

Con-Con San said...

nice blog.

Miss G said...

COOL! I love photography just the same, but I don't think I have all the artistic abilities... haha.

Lately I have been introduced to lomography, and have been dreaming of getting my hands on a Holga or Diana cameras. I have the fisheye camera right now and haven't developed my pictures either. Maybe you can give me tips! hehe.

So I'm just passing by, blog hopping as you can say... I'm for sure gonna link to this, so I can read some more! New to this place kasi eh, blogger I mean. Okay haba na nito! :]