Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A bunch of me.

I'm so stressed out. Everything seems to become difficult to figure out. Things were so unpredictable and it feels like my world swirls 360 degrees. I feel like I'm going to vommit. But I know, I am able to manage stuffs. God is with me. :)

To lessen my stress, this is my other way of diverting those stupid thoughts hanging in my hypothalamus. I'll answer a survey from my friendster account.

What color is your toothbrush?
-it's a combination of green and whitewith a little touch of blue

Name one person that made you smile today?
-Gene Ronald :D

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
-I was texting while blogging. :D

What is your favorite candy?
-Nothing in particular.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
-no no.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
-Halooooo

What is the best ice cream flavor?
-Coffee crumble. (^^,)

What was the last thing you had to drink?
-iced tea that my brother made

What are you wearing right now?
-my usual pambahay outfit. shirt and shorts

What was the last thing you ate?
-corn, sweet corn. :D

When was the last time you ran?
-a while ago?at the office?

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
.-cheese. I'm a cheesey person. (n.n)

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster?
- my other half. Gr

Do you have a tatoo?
-None.

Do you like Chinese food better than pizza?
-I can't decide which is better but I love eating both.

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
-yes ma'am.

What did your last text message say?
-it's something cheesey from him :p

Where is your dad?
-outside. 300km away.

Look to your left, what do you see?
-my brother, sleeping.

What color is your watch?
-it's either black or brown

Do you use chopsticks?
-yes sirr.

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
-i don't have a carrr

What's your favorite number?
-28.11.o6 :D

do you have a dog?
-yes, and he's called by everyone as bruce.

Last guy you talked on the phone with?
-I think it was my co rep.

Last girl you talked on the phone with?
-Yanyan!

Any plans today?
-do important stuffs.

Do you dye your hair?
-yes ma'am, i used to had a reddish brown hair,

Song your listening to?
-nothing at the moment.

Do you have a maid service clean your house?
-none, we don't have one.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
-my black dolls shoes.

Are you jealous of anyone?
-no. :D

Is anyone jealous of you?
-To be honest, I know someone does.

Do you love anyone?
-super inlove.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
-Notthat much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love answering surveys too:)