Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Click-a-boo!

I really can't get my hands off with the camera, even if I'm kinda stucked with a camera phone
I'm still enjoying the shots from it. Although it's not as clear as my usual digital camera, the fun of capturing ideas is still there. As of now, I'm so into mirror shots or maybe anything that has reflections.


If ever I'll be having my time back for myself again I would try to shoot using my film cameras. Yeah, I know. I've told it so many times but until now, no shots uploaded here. =I Hopefully before christmas I am able to show you the product of my labor. =p

Geeez. My life does changed a lot. In whatever those changes that happened in my life, I am so thankful that "we" is still together and my family's fine in spite of the trials we're going through right now.

I'm adding my recent mirror shot from a jeepney ride while going to my work. I enjoy riding the front seat of the jeepneys especially when I'm going home because sometimes I'd love to stare the people we're passing through.




1 comment:

Oldbuddy said...

There is no camera good enough to capture life as we have experienced it, but the poorest one in existance can turn on the camera in your mind which is perfect.