Sunday, October 19, 2008

It may come and go, SO?

Six months have passed since I graduated from the life of living like-there's-nothing-to-be-worry-about. I only worry about silly things. Thanked God that I came into my senses and realized things and now, I am happy to say that I am trying to do things that is right.

Yesterday was my boyfriend's graduation day, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend his special day. But, I went to there house to celebrate on his special day, Damn I am the happiest person on that day. (.!_!.) There were lots of foods in the table, and everything was delicioso! My favorite food was there too! Fried chicken, nothing special right? A dish that's easy to prepare. :) My tummy was full that night, and Nanay gave me foods looks like I went to a fast food chain and had some take out foods. :D

I borrowed my boyfriend's camera, it's basically a p&s camera and 5mp also like mine, which was still busted. BOOHOO! If ever I'll be having a free time next week, I am going to take shots again. Me is again the subject, heehee vain me. Or anything that captures my mind. Too bad my brother's laptop was reformatted a week ago and unfortunately there's no CS3 installed yet.

I miss sleeping til my mom calls me for lunch. I used to sleep really late, like 1 or2 in the morning and wake up after lunch. Been busy since the day I am employed. Heehee. I miss my bed a lot. I miss watching movies in the internet. I love watching horror asian stuffs. I am missing a lot of stuffs, but there's one thing I woud like to say. In those six months that passed, I am proud to say that there's nothing to be regret of. That I am glad on what happened me.







I LOVE LOVE MIRROR SHOTS. (^_^)v




No comments: