Friday, October 10, 2008

"Life's unpredictable, it is capable of doing things that is beyond our reach."

I think it's been four or three months since the last time I updated my blog with photos. And in those little span of time, lots of things happened. I got hired, I'm not a PAL anymore. :D I am also excited when the 15th and 30th of every month arrives. Me and my boyfriend is now in good terms. I mean seriously in good terms, I'm really so so excited on the UNDAS. He'll be with us on the cemetery with the whole family at Heritage Park in Taguig. Wooot. Plus, it's payday too!

By the way, my camera lens is busted again. I can't remember if I already posted that here regarding my camera's lens. Anyway, I don't think if I'll bring it again to the hospital coz it's way too expensive. It's like I'm buying a lomo camera. Booo!

Tomorrow's saturday and I need to be in the office by 8AM! Yup, I'm working in the office, not in the hospital. :D

No comments: