Friday, May 16, 2008

Jaime.


I woke up late today, as in really late. When I woke up I went straight a head to the desktop to check my e-mails and updates. Then, my friend Jaime texted me in my sun cellular no. unfortunately I have no load to reply and I was lazy to go out and buy my load. That's why I logged in at my ym to send him a message.

She invited me to watch pyro with her labidoobi, but for some reasons I can't join them. :( We talked about Charmee's arrival, hooo I'm so excited. One week is soooo long. Arrr. Then we also talked about the future dream slash plan of living in one roof. Me, Jaime, Rizalie and Charmee. Wooot! That's one thing I'd love to happen. I told her that I can do the cleaning of the house and dishes except for the laundry. Heehee. I als o told her that I'll be the photographer and we'll have photoshoot at least once a month. :)

I'm sad for the fact that Charmee will stay here for only a month then she'll leave again to go back in Italy. Plus, o the same month Jaime will also leave for Alaska. Hoooo.


EXTRAAAA: You can see Ym window and Chikka window there. Jaime and I chat using both ym and chikka. Coool. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty coool..

Anonymous said...

hi, blog hopping here.cheers!!!