Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just got enlighten

My head hurts. I think I'm having internal hemorrhage already[oooops exaggeration.. Sorry.] It really sometimes sucks when you feel that you have all the problems in the world swirling inside your head and you want to do something to remove it or completely solve it but you just can't? I feel nauseated with the thought of everything has to complicated. There are so many choices in front of us it's just up to us what to choose.

I am not so ready of making decisions, well I thought I can though. I never imagined that life's this difficult with so many path to cross. You might end up crossing a very rocky road and just to find out that at the end is a cliff. Scary. But, no matter what path you've crossed at least you've done your part of choosing where to cross than doing nothing.

Regret is the word I've hated in my life. It's the least word I would like to use in my life. Well, it happened already and regretting wrong decision will just make you feel depress and a looser. Might as well learn from the experience and correct the wrong path you've chosen.

No comments: