Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nurses! Student Nurse!

The Philippines Heart Association will be conducting a seminar this coming May 28-30 this year entitled The Classic and the Contemporary in the Cardiovascular care. I'm still a novice with these kind of stuffs that's why I do like attending such seminars. By the way it's my second time to attend seminars and the first one was really fun! I've learned so much about Oncology and the machines for chemotherapy. [What I've learned from school is not enough.]

So, for those interested the seminar will start from 7.30 am up to 5pm. It will be held at EDSA SHANGRI-LA HOTEL PLAZA in Mandaluyong City. Registration is till on going up to the 27th of the month.



For registration and for more details, please contact CCNAPI office @ 4264394/9252401 loc 3823

No comments: