Friday, May 23, 2008

Recent cogitating


I've been reminiscing my life four or six years ago and I can remember that I was hating the thought that I'll be taking nursing as my profession. I wanted to take anything related with web site design before because I was interested with site designing before. I was into art related stuffs and enjoy every single thing I do for art. Woot. I'm just an art and photography enthusiasts. :)

I took nursing even though I don't like it. Yeah. It sucks right, taking the course you don't even see yourself in the future. I should have fought what I wanted to be before. But I did not. Why? Because I wanted them to feel bad for forcing me to do what I hated to. I was thinking rebelling. Looser huh?

Already got the BSN course and finished in time. Dealing with other people's needs had taught me to enjoy what I have. I should be glad that my family was able to let me go to college. Everybody knows how expensive it is to study especially with my course. There's a lot of expenses to pay, not only the very expensive tuition fees but add the books needed. I've realized that if I fail just only one subject I'll be wasting not only my family's money but also my time. Maybe if I really became rebellious before ,then maybe I didn't graduated last April and have been one of those people who are taking summer classes and wasting their time.

No one knows I'll be loving this course so much. I wanted to become an active member of organization for nurses. And do something for the advancement of nurses in the Philippines. :) I have many plans in my head now but I decided to take things at a time.

May God guide me with whatever endeavor in my life. =]

5 comments:

Patty said...

I'm an artsy person too. If I would not be taking up Nursing in college, I would be taking something related to the arts. When the whole nursing thing started to be popular, my parents forced me to take it, but I refused. But now I actually want to take up nursing when I enter college. Haha, wierd change of heart xD

Shaynee said...

Heeehee. Everyone is capable of changing their minds. :)

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

Selerines said...

Thanks for commenting in my blog... Kindly add my blog into your blogroll and keep in touch there!!!!

shimi said...

i can really relate to this.i'm transferring schools and going to take up BSN and reading this post encouraged me.:)