Friday, June 6, 2008

To prepare is to succeed

Bam and I went to school yesterday to have our cases check by the school's coordinator. Yep, didn't took the recent June board exam for some reason[s]. So, we should meet by 1PM but I arrived 35 minutes after because it was very hot yesterday and while I'm walking outside its like I'm having a sun bathing with my shirt and pants on!

When I arrived there we went straight to the osa, and we're in luck. They're having a meeting! How cool is that? We waited for her outside the office, thought it'll take hours but I think after 15 minutes she just showed up! =) coolness We talked to her and told her about our cases, she just told us to leave our folders. And? nothing. So, Bam asked when can we get back for our cases. She just told us that she has lots of things to do and blahbalahhahaha. We just decided to come back after one week. *shocked

We're preparing for the November local board exam, and we're still clueless on where review center to enroll. We wanted a review center that only accepts small number of students per session. Personally, I wanted to enroll at Carl Balita's RC but hello with the capacity of students in each venue. Ohwell. My friends and I are still in search and if you guys do have some suggestions it'll be very appreciated. (--,)v

No comments: