Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lotsa things in just a day or so

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :) I miss everybody! How you doing guys? Been busy with the convention last Thursday to Friday and stayed at Charmee's place the entire Saturday. Yeaaaabah!

The convention was really fun! [because there were lots of freebies from sponsored companies of medicine. I also met a new friend there, her name is Nina. She was so nice to us and really had fun with her. The topics discussed at the convention was really informative but I think it was meant for M.D.'s. Man! Some are really difficult to understand or it was just me. =)

By the way, this is also the day when my camera got busted! *cries I'm so disappointed and sad. I think it will take time before I can replace it. I don't know happened it's just when I opened the camera to take pictures the shutter won't open as well. *cries I don't know what to do. My photography career is finished. =( I was really sad and wanna cry. I wanted to have it repaired but my pocket it empty as well. err. Hey, brother if you'reMmmm. And, by the way this was the day when my camera got busted. *cries I dunno what reading this,don't tell this to father. Come'on Let me tell him personally but not now.

At night, we went in Intramuros @ June's place and had a dinner with my high school friends. It was like a reunion because it's been years after we've seen each other again. Thanks Pau and Dj for helping me carrrying my huge bags of freebies! :)





No comments: