Friday, October 24, 2008

Miss Keso talks from her hypothalamus.



We used to do things that we knew could hurt each other. We fight, fight and fight. After all those stupidity and misunderstanding were now doing well.


I used to listen on sad-break-up songs. I cannot understand why I kept on listening and listening on those songs even though I know it makes me feel blank afterwards. Weird. It sucks. I feel like I'm going nowhere. I know my hearts beats for him. I know he's the one.

Until the storm arrives.

We were drowned in the flood. Unable to move or swim. We never thought we'll be able to survive the calamity of our relationship[. We are about to give up. Actually, we did. But, miracles do happen. I woke up besdie him. He was staring at me, waiting for me to open my eyes. I really can't forget that day. We knew we cannot live and continue our lives without the each other. He's my other half. My oxygen.

I so love him. And I know he is too. =D

2 comments:

Jared Richard Uy said...

"We knew we cannot live and continue our lives without the each other. He's my other half. My oxygen."


Sweet. Sana ganyan din gf ko. How I wish she could say that too..:)

Anonymous said...

Suweet! :>