Friday, October 24, 2008

Ooops! Loaded.

Just got home from work. I feel hungry and tired. I did lots of things especially paper works like reports and sales reports. Plus, I am craving for chocolate cake and ensaymada with lots of cheese on the top. :D Now, you know why the hell am I gaining too much fat. I checked my waist line and unfortunately gained 2 inches! I am so serious in controlling my eating habits. But how am I suppose to do that when the tempatation is just surrounding me. =p

I've got another mirror shot but I don't know why can't I upload it in the laptop. It says that "You put too many silly photos of your vain face! That's enough!" hahha Kidding aside, I really don't know why it won't upload. Grrrr

1 comment:

Khyle Dean said...

Was checking out your blog from linkreferral, figured I would say hi. You have a good site going, so keep it up. :)