Sunday, January 11, 2009

Her Laziness sucks!

I've been itching for updates but wth is happening to me. I feel so lazy since the christmas vacation. By the way I'm so craving for castanyas again. Arrr. I gained a lot since november (the weekly party night outs started that month), I ate a loooot. And I can't discipline myself to avoid eating to much. =(

Yesterdi, I had lunch with my officemates slash family slash friendships near our office. Guess what, I ate grilled liempo! Told you its so difficult to avoid those super delisioso foods. Argh! I cannot believe it's going to be this difficult! =( Then, after eating my lunch my friend and I went to a convenience store to buy something sweet. Like an ice cream. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

My phone rings, it's not the usual nokia tune that I assigned it's different. Who could it be. I opened my eyes, and it's nieco. He's calling me, but why. BUT WHY? Because it's alreay 1.30 in the afternoon and I am still sleeping. Whadahels wrong with me. Been lazy. Too lazy.

I forgot to greet everyone this christmas and new year in the world wide web. Sorry for being so lazy. Gggggosh! Okey okey. I think, no I will do, should do something about this laziness.
What about a new years resolution! Stop laughing, I know it's difficult. But let's give it a try! =)

I'll be posting my kinda late new year's resolution on my next update!
Now, I'll be going to blog hop. See ya!

Sheynee =)Sheynee =)
Sheynee =)Sheynee =)

I'm so liking monotones. :D

No comments: