Monday, January 19, 2009

Throw it all.

Got so stressed out this passed few days. I really cannot understand why there are people who wanted to pull you down. They want to see you commit mistakes, but aren't they know that from mistakes we learn something new? Talking stupid stuffs behind your back was their forte. OMG.

At first I was really affected with the issues and dramas they were throwing me. But then I realized, WTH. Their goal is to irritate me, so why would I let them achieve their goal. I was done with that stage. I learned to be tough.

**

As promised, my resolutions slash wishes slash goals. WHATEVAYOUWANACALLIT.

1.) Save money. And buy that dslr I've been eye-ing on since I was in college. :D
2.) Be productive. Especially in work. Hayayay.
3.)Probably, go back to school again. Wanna be a graphic artist.
4.)Have my own domain.
5.)Getback to 25inches waist line. GRRRR
6.)Give mama and papa a vacation on their anniversary.


Maybe I'll add or edit this. I'm not done yet. :D

No comments: