Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh, no. Her vain-ness attacks.

Is there such a word, vain-ness? Haahaa

I really wanted to study about photography in the future. Hopefully, I'll have my own dslr this year. *Really prays haard. Should start earning now. Wooo.t Now I'm thinking what could have been my life if I took Photography. Geeez Silly me. I love taking pictures of myself, even if I don't look photogenic. Who cares anyway this is my blog and I'm going to share my picture. =]








These were taken the other night. I can't sleep so I decided to take pictures. So vain. =] By the way here's my favorite shot. I look boyish here huh? (--,)v Questions? I'll be glad to answer. Just send me a pm. =]

6 comments:

Selerines said...

Nice one..... So cool with glasses!!!!

Lannie Ross said...

yeah i love these pics, and you work those glasses gurl...rock on!!
Wordsongs

Anonymous said...

i love your shots. =)
and it's not a crime if you're vain! hehehehe.

Jared Richard Uy said...

ang cute. :)

Patty said...

I looooooooove the glasses :))

xty said...

Nice pics! :) I should've taken photography, too. WAHAHA